Monday, April 23, 2012

Ballet and Butterflies



Across the sand, the stones and the shells, I went down to the sea.
And the golden-haired ballerina came down, and swam along with me.

-- Luka Bloom "Water Ballerina"


NOTES

    Spring is always the best season for tulle. When my dear sister gave me this pastel tulle skirt last week, the word "ballerina" comes instinctively into my mind, along with the nifty hairbuns and all.

    I love the ethereal feel this skirt imparts, yet at the same time I fear it would be too saccharine with all the pinks and pastels. Thus the need for the black quilted bag and manly boots.

    This is my third post on blogspot, and the usage is not really as difficult as I imagined. Three cheers for that, blogspot!




Top :  Earth, Music & Ecology
Skirt :  Gift from sister
Bag : UOU
Ring :  Accessorize S/S 2011



Bises! ♥♥






4 comments:

  1. So so so pretty! The lovely baby pink and the dark black, such a nice combo! Love everything you're wearing! Where are the boots from?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee!! My first blogspot comment!! Thank you dear, you're too sweet <3 I got the boots in Taipei actually, at a shop in the Ximen district. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha!! You have a lovely blog!! Reading it cheers me up to no end <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...