Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fringe Crazed


 
It's an old romance - the Boho dance
It hasn't gone to sleep.
 
-- Joni Mitchell "The Boho Dance"
 
 
NOTES
 
    I'll admit now I have a belated infatuation with fringes. I mean, September isn't really the time for the kind of summer road trip-carefree-boho look a la Free People, is it?
 
    Nevertheless, I finally found my dream suede fringe bag and come fall or not, I'm just going to flaunt it. And honestly, I think this outfit here is warm enough for fall. Those black pants and felt hat are baking me slowly under the sun like say, sun-dried tomatoes. Yum.
 
 
 
 
Top :  here
Bag :  AKIRA (via ShopAKIRA)
 


Bises
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, dear!
      It's a bit different from my usual style, haha :)

      Delete
  2. ahh im loving fringes too at the moment!!
    loving the top ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top~~~ and loving the fringes!!!
    may i know what color is the top??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...