Monday, October 22, 2012

Green October


 
 
    Here're some new stuff I got this month. Ear-cuffs are new territory for me, but this dragon one from Romwe is just so "Game of Thrones"-ish I had to give it a try. Also I acquired some ancient-looking bangles and a lovely emerald green bow, adore 'em all.
 
    And then there's this green cardigan with gold glitters that arrived in the mail last week. The green hue is so very fall and I'm thinking of pairing it with a mustard yellow skirt or a pair of yellow tights. You can see the green better here.
 
 
 
 
    Speaking of which, they are having a Halloween sale over at Romwe starting October 26th. Here's the preview link http://www.romwe.com/Happy-Halloween-Sale-c-182.html and here're some of my favourite items on sale :
 
 
Cat's Eye Sunglasses
Fitted Camel Cape
Flower Woollen Hat
Paillette Tank Dress
Metal Toe-cap Heels
Double Chains Leaf Necklace
Gold-buckled Yellow Brown Bag
Wednesday Addam's Dress  :D

    Well, you can tell I'm really into camel and black and gold, haha. By the way, they are having a daily giveaway for jumpers with cat print, deer print and rivets. If you're feeling lucky, check out their facebook page here for details. Bonne chance!


Bises 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...